The World Bank Cameroon country office invites applications from highly qualified candidates to fill in the vacant position of Driver. This position is based in Yaoundé, Cameroun and does not attract international terms and conditions.
1.Provide reliable and safe driving services
2.Proper use of assigned vehicle,
3.Ensure and follow up proper periodic maintenance and repairs of assigned vehicle
4.Accurately maintain daily the log of destinations and purpose of trips
5.Provide logistical support to the overall functioning of the office as directed by administration
At least the level of high school (niveau terminale de l’enseignement général, BT1, BT2, CAP de l’enseignement professionnel) ;
• An experience of at least 5 years driving with knowledge of auto mechanics;
• A good geographical knowledge of Cameroon and other countries in the sub region;
• A valid document for driving in the sub-region, a driver's license for 4x4 and minibuses, a recent certificate of fitness proving that you are fit to drive;
• A training certificate from the Red Cross on first aid would be an asset;
• A certificate of training in auto mechanics and any other patent technical training in electronics, electricity would be an asset;
• An experience working in an international institution / NGO would be an advantage;
• Language Requirements: French (spoken and written) knowledge of English would be an asset;
• Knowledge of computers - MS Office is desirable.